Please see below information on the upcoming Year 12 mini mock examinations.
- Mock exams will run from Monday 16th May to Friday 27th May.
- Students will sit a maximum two papers per subject.
- The examination timetable is available to view and download on the tabs above, along with guidance on the topics to be assessed within each subject. Please make sure your son/daughter refers to this guidance as it will help them to effectively prepare for these examinations.
- Parents/carers will be informed of mock exam results via letter.
- The purpose of the mock examinations is to give an indication of progress made during Year 12
- The mock examination results, and results from another assessment window in September 2022, will be used in discussions with students about future pathways and inform, but not determine, their UCAS predicted grades.
I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate how impressed I have been with Year 12 this year. It has been an extremely busy year and students have continued to demonstrate resilience and positive attitudes throughout. It has been particularly pleasing to see students being so proactive in their personal and academic development. It is important that their efforts are maintained.
As always, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any concerns or queries.
Head of Year 12
Year 12 Mini Mocks
Please see below a downloadable copy of all of the mock examination information.